Sunday, December 19, 2004

of people and canines

some people are like dogs..they can just see the fear in your eyes..and when they do..they attack! i'm speaking of two experiences here..one is my unforgettable audition at my college's drama club [the thought of my pathetic, lame acting almost brings me to tears] and the second one [or should i say ones] is my brief encounter with the most feared creatures on the face of this earth: the dreaded ASKALS. yes..it's quite surprising that the lowly mutt has so much in common with the almighty homo sapiens. the most noticeable of these many common characteristics being the fact that they can sense the fear in their prey [that would be me during both incidents].

to be continued..coz i still have tons of homework to do..and they call this a vacation!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home